As shared micromobility has grown in popularity, cities and public entities are navigating the best practices for managing and regulating fleets.On this webinar, we explore the most current regulatory frameworks for shared scooters, bikes, mopeds, and more, including the need to balance public safety with innovation and accessibility.
- Oliver Bruce, Co-Host, The Micromobility Conference & Podcast
- Michael Holland-Nell, Senior Sales Manager Mobility, IDnow
- Usman Abid, Senior Product Manager, Tier
- Martin Lefrancq, New Mobility Policy Advisor, Brussels Mobility
- Felix Aumair, Head of Customer Success, GoUrban
Sign up for free for the Micromobility Newsletter - the world’s largest newsletter about small vehicles - and receive best-in-class insights, analysis, and commentary. Trusted by over 60,000 riders, insiders, builders and enthusiasts.