This webinar has passed. If you are interested in joining a future Webinar, be sure to join Micromobility Pro.
This week Oliver Bruce speaks with Job Stehmann from Vanmoof.
Job is the chief of product design and technology at Vanmoof, where he is responsible for bringing you the beautiful bikes that they produce.Specifically they tackle:
- Vanmoof’s new bikes, the A5 and the S5 and the innovations that they have on them.
- The wider context of Micromobility and design, and what works.
- Job's journey with Vanmoof from where it was when he arrived (around the start of ebikes) to now, and how that journey has been for him
- Vanmoofs pivot to proper integration of a phone/app and how Job sees that integrating with the overall experience.
- What Job is excited about in micromobility design overall.
Our sponsor for this episode is Joyride.Joyride’s SaaS platform powers every point of the micromobility journey, from vehicle selection to turnkey software to extensive resources. As oneof the world’s first micromobility platforms, Joyride’s shared mobility customers span more than 200 global markets and thousands of multimodal vehicles. These micromobility operators - no matter their size - are on a fast-tracked road to profitability with Joyride’s low-cost operating platform, exclusive hardware deals and industry hand-holding through obstacles like insurance, RFP writing and data compliance.
Sign up for free for the Micromobility Newsletter - the world’s largest newsletter about small vehicles - and receive best-in-class insights, analysis, and commentary. Trusted by over 15k mobility insiders and enthusiasts.